Monday, December 29, 2008

THE GIFT OF YOU

Love in its truest form
Has no language or words,
It just has a thousand and one actions

It makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his throne

Love symbolizes eternity
And wipes away all senses of time and distance,
Removing all memories of a beginning
And all fears of an end

It is sweet, delicate, and dreamy
An eternity of gorgeous moments.
Sitting snugly like a piece of art,
Where even the tiniest stroke of paint
Is simply beautiful.

Love resembles a bright flame
That lightens a dark starry night
Created not to reside in hearts
But to be given away.

As this lonely valentine approaches
My memory is filled with images
Images of our love and affection
Of moments we have shared
And will share.

I treasure each and every image
More important, I treasure the gift of you
For I know deep within me
To find true love is rare.

©UCHE

No comments: