Sunday, October 4, 2009

Strong Rock Solid Love

My word my bond with you here will stay
Far from the love that did rot away
For you so love me that I won’t doubt
And if I did so, I won’t call out
As I do by the day and by night
Showing you the love that’s yours by right.

Here I sit and here I wait, you in mind
Being the special find by mankind
Sought after in that love threadbare world
In which like the serpent hatred curled
Around in wait for the innocent
In order to prey on sentiments

Where you are, there I am on my marks
Ready to take you home with no barks
For those dogs willing to still our move
To push our love right atop the roof
Shading new meaning to the word love
With sound knowledge of peace brought by dove

Here we are, love we know that will stay
With no one able to make her sway
From this gleeful glide on these smooth rails
Leading home a love that blazes trails
For dreamers who slain their dreams way back
With no thoughts someday it will come back.

Now we know what to keep that we’ve found
Which is what in love will keep us bound
Together loving and respecting
Each other with just no misgiving
But thanks giving to the light that lights
Love’s path on which we tread without plights.

Count the lines; know the span it’ll survive
In the eyes of men striding in life
All clad in abjection fanning flames
Heating up the air for baseless claims
Claims that in our union has no grounds
Where our rock solid love’s ever sound.

No comments: